Cancellation Policy (Under Review Jan 2016)
- This document details the terms and conditions under which Emtec (Medical) UK Ltd. Limited operates in relation to provision of training and in working with training providers and organisers.
- Where no specific arrangements are identified in this document, it is assumed that the standard Emtec (Medical) UK Ltd terms will apply.
- If you are unable to attend the course for which you registered, please inform Garry West Training Limited as soon as possible, by contacting Garry West on 01325 327350 (Office), 07557 262467 (Mobile) or email email@example.com
- Fees are fully refundable if notification is received at least 14 calendar days prior to the scheduled start date of the course. If the notification is received within 13 calendar days and 8 calendar days of the course start date 50% of the course fee will be charged; otherwise, if the notification is received within 7 calendar days or less, then the full course fee will be charged. Course dates can be rescheduled but must be rescheduled for completion before the end of the current financial year (April 5th)
14 + days – Fees are fully refundable
8-13 days – 50% of course fees will be charged
0-7 days – Full course fee will be charged
- Substitutions (name changes) are accepted at any time prior to the start of the course at no charge. Changes after the course will be charged at £10 per replacement/change.
- Emtec (Medical) UK Ltd reserves the right to cancel course dates due to insufficient enrolment. The course organiser will be notified of cancellations within 14 days of the course start date.
- If a course is cancelled for any reason, Emtec (Medical) UK Ltd will return any prepaid registration fees.
- Emtec (Medical) UK Ltd is not responsible for travel expenses including train and airline penalties related to the cancellation of a Emtec (Medical) UK Ltd course.
- Please be aware that Garry West Training Limited will invoice for any losses made in relation to the cancellation of a training programme including non-refundable air/train line tickets, accommodation, third party registration fees in addition to any unrecoverable and invested monies associated with the course, including venue, resources and assessment fees paid etc.